Dr. Michele McCall is a Board Certified Periodontist who joined Dr. Morejón in 2011. She is a native Floridian and grew up in Boca Raton, FL. She attended the University of Florida for 11 years and graduated with high honors, obtaining a Bachelor’s in Science (BS) and a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry (DMD). She continued her education and specialized in Periodontics by completing a 3 year residency program at the University of Florida College of Dentistry at Shands Hospital, earning a Master’s Degree in Periodontics (MS).
After she graduated in 2006 she lived in Indianapolis while her husband, Todd McCall, completed an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Fellowship at Ortho Indy. In Indianapolis she practiced part-time in private practice. She was also a part-time faculty member at Indiana’s dental school IUPUI, as a clinical periodontist. She earned her board certification in 2007 and moved to Daytona Beach where her husband joined the Orthopedic Clinic of Daytona Beach.
Her scope of practice includes periodontal surgery, dental implants, tissue grafts, bone grafts, sinus augmentation, and extractions.
Dr. McCall and her husband have two sons, Trenton and Brock.
- University of Florida 1996-1999: Bachelor of Science
- University of Florida College of Dentistry 1999-2003: DMD
- University of Florida College of Dentistry Department of Periodontics 2003-2006: MS
- Board Certified in Periodontics 2007
- IUPUI Part-time Faculty member 2006-2007
- Pike Family Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN 2006-2007
- Smile Center of Orlando, Winter Park, FL
- The American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Volusia-Flagler Dental Association
- Oceanside Dental Study club
- American Academy of Periodontology
- The Florida Association of Periodontists
- Central Florida District Dental Association